Welcome to the home of Mark I, Mark II, and Crayford Lotus Cortinas.
The Lotus Cortina Register is a club for owners and enthusiasts of these cars.
The aims of The LCR are: To maintain records of Lotus Cortinas. To provide help and assistance to owners. And most importantly: To provide the motivation and means through which people can fully appreciate the cars.
What can you expect from the LCR?
- Car inspection and authentication services
- Technical advice
- Discounts on parts, insurance and engine rebuilds
- Insurance valuations
- Local group meetings
- Club stands at national and regional events
- Club Regalia
|1979||The Lotus Cortina Register was founded by Phil Baskerville, and operated initially within Club Lotus.|
|1980||The LCR established itself as an independent club.|
|1987||The club formed into a Company Limited by Guarantee.|
- The LCR now has a global membership, with members in the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Africa, and all over Europe. Check out our Contact page to find your regional representative.
- It has records gathered over 40+ years, detailing more than 1,100 Mark Ⅰs and 765 Mark Ⅱs
- It holds copies of the Lotus Cars Records for over 1,684 Mark Ⅰs